Do you have an iPhone? Click here for full instructions.
The Understanding the Scriptures podcast was originally published in the M4A file format, which works well with iTunes and portable iPods. However, some listeners have requested the podcast in the MP3 file format so they may load the podcast on their portable MP3 player, when the player does not accept the M4A file format.
Below, each episode is listed as a link to download it as an MP3 audio file. To save the file to your computer, right click on the episode title and choose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." This will enable you to save the MP3 file directly to the location of your choice upon your computer. Then, you will be able to transfer the audio file to your portable MP3 player.
- Ch. 1 - What Is the Bible?
- Ch. 2 - The Old Testament
- Ch. 3 - The Creation of the World
- Ch. 4 -The Early World
- Ch. 5 - Abraham, Our Father
- Ch. 6 - The Patriarchs
- Ch. 7 - The Exodus
- Ch. 8 - The Law
- Ch. 9 - The Rise of the Kingdom
- Ch. 10 - The Kingdom of David
- Ch. 11 - Wise King Solomon
- Ch. 12 - The Divided Kingdom
- Ch. 13 - Conquest and Exile
- Ch. 14 - A Remnant Returns
- Ch. 15 - Revolt of the Maccabees
- Ch. 16 - The World of the New Testament
- Ch. 17 - The New Testament
- Ch. 18 - The Incarnation
- Ch. 19 - What Jesus Did
- Ch. 20 - What Jesus Taught
- Ch. 21 - The Cup of Consummation
- Ch. 22 - The Resurrection
- Ch. 23 - Jesus Fulfills the Old Testament
- Ch. 24 - The Birth of the Church
- Ch. 25 - Reaching Out to All Nations
- Ch. 26 - Paul, An Apostle
- Ch. 27 - The New Kingdom
- Ch. 28 - The Catholic Church in Scripture
- Ch. 29 - The End of History
- Ch. 30 - How to Read the Bible